Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Don't Go Into the Jungle! - Pan Oceana Shock Army of Acontecimento, Part 1

Before working on this, it was actually a fair bit since I'd painted any Infinity guys, and it was a nice reminder how much I like the line (except for those flimsy antennae).

I think it's a little silly that the covert jungle dudes are in sky blue, but in the combination of anime sensibility and future tech that's basically synonymous with magic in the setting, it doesn't push my suspension of disbelief too far.

...Also, a fair bit of it is that I just love how they do power armor in this setting, which can forgive a lot.

Painting this set actually reminded me that I'd really liked, well, everything I did interacting with the game, so was the impetus for me to start painting my own small collection again (so, expect to see a bit more Infinity here).

No comments:

Post a Comment